– I mean when we bought our bed– – Oh my god wait, are you two a couple? – Yeah.
– Yes, mm-hmm. – (laughs) I thought you were brothers. – Nope.
– No. – Are you sure you’re not brothers? – Yep.
– Pretty, pretty sure. – [Girl] Yeah?
– Not brothers. [Girl] Not brothers.
– Nope. – Which one’s the guy
and which one’s the girl? – We’re both guys.
– Right right okay. But like, you know. – Do you two just check out
guys together all the time? – Yes. – Oh my god you guys are getting married? I’ve never been to a
gay wedding can I come? – Um, we just met you.
– So. – Oh I don’t mind. – We were thinking of starting by painting the living room first. – Oh okay.
– What color do you guys think we should go with? – Um, oh, I don’t know
what colors do you like? – Oh, uh, well we had
talked about… pewter? – Yeah. yeah.
– Is that a good color? – Why are you ask–, oh.
– Yeah. – You know, my cousin’s gay, Terry, do you know Terry? – Yeah, gay Terry.
– Yeah, everyone knows gay Terry, yeah.
– [Cook] Yeah, yeah. – You guys, I need to pick out an outfit for the company
Christmas party will you help? – Why are you asking u– ah, oh. – Alright, just checking on your room. Um, two queens?
– Wha–? – He’s talking about the beds. – Oh go– (laughs) – So when you guys are on
a date like this who pays? – So when you guys slow dance who leads? – Who plans the brunch place,
do you guys take turns? – We own a brunch restaurant chain. – Of course you do.
– Yeah of course. – But you guys just wear
each others’ clothes right? – Actually that we do.
– We do do that. – Awesome, that’s great. – I need a new gay best friend, will you be my new gay
best friend? Please? – We just met you. – You guys don’t watch Real Housewives? – Are you sure you’re gay?
(laughs) – We’re pretty sure. – Are you gonna have gaybies? – I’m sorry what?
– Gay babies. – Can I be your surrogate,
our babies would look so– – We just met you. – So if you guys have kids, are you gonna let them play sports? – Why would we not let
our kids play sports? – I don’t know, I just thought, like, musical theater and
stuff (laughs) plays, dances. – Who’s the twink and
who’s the leather daddy? – Wow. Wow.
(laughs) – Wow.
(laughs) – Who wants weiners,
you guys right? (laughs) – Oh, will you be my escort
to the gay pride parade? I mean, you need a gay to get into one of those things right?
– You do, you need a gay to get in
and yes we will go with you. – Oh you’re gonna be
my gaykeeper. (laughs) – Judy Garland, Judy Garland.
– Seen it. – I know who Judy Garland is
– Do you? – Are you sure you’re gay?
– Pretty sure. – Are you gay? – That’s a really
sensitive subject (laughs)