– Hey guys, it’s Billy, and it is an epic night
here on Billy On The Street because I am here with
a real legend, an icon, one of the highest selling
artists of all time, the queen of Christmas, Mariah Carey! How are you, Mariah? – I’m good, how’re you doing? – I’m good, thank you
so much for being here. It’s such an honor to have you. – It’s an honor to be here with you. – Oh, stop. – It is, Billy.
– Oh well (mumbles) Well actually it is, yes. Now, we all know Mariah
as the Queen of Christmas, and I am known as that Hanukkah Goblin. And this year marks the 25th Anniversary of Mariah’s record breaking
holiday album, Merry Christmas, and the smash hit “All I
Want For Christmas Is You.” So, we’re about to hit the streets to celebrate this anniversary
and spread some much needed holiday cheer on the
streets of New York City. Are you ready Mariah? – I’m ready. – Let’s go! (upbeat music) ♪ Billy on the Street ♪ ♪ Billy on the Street ♪ ♪ He’s making dreams come true ♪ ♪ Billy on the Street ♪ – Sir, Happy Hanukkah, it’s Mariah Carey. – Happy Hanukkah.
– Hi! – Hi, Mariah Carey. – Happy Hanukkah! – Yes, isn’t it time where
I recorded a Hanukkah song? – Absolutely. – Okay, well, for a menorah,
finish these lyrics. Are you ready? – Alright. – Okay, here we go. Ready? ♪ Dreidel, dreidel, dreidel ♪ ♪ I made it out of clay ♪ – I’m not looking. ♪ And when it’s dry and ready ♪ – Oh. ♪ Dreidel I shall play. ♪ – Yes! There’s your menorah!
– Yay! – It’s dreidel I will play, but. – What is it? – I think it’s dreidel I will play. – It’s, oh, dreidel I will play! Goodbye! Wrong! Don’t fuck with Mariah’s
Hanukkah lyrics, babe! Miss, Happy Holidays, it’s Mariah Carey. – Hi, Merry Christmas. – Oh my god. – It’s Mariah Carey! – Are you freakin’? – Look, it’s Mariah Carey! – What the? – She wrote “All I want for
Christmas” in less than an hour. Is that true? – Ah, fully, maybe an hour and a half. – An hour and a half! It took 90 minutes! But there were bathroom breaks! Ladies, it’s Mariah Carey, Happy Holidays! – No way! Happy Holidays.
– Yes! – Yes, where are you guys from? – Sweden. – Oh amazing! Have you ever been there? (Mariah speaking Swedish) – Oh!
– Oh! (Mariah speaking Swedish) – Whoa! – Sorry, sorry. I’m so sorry, I’m fine. – Meryl Streep over here with
the accents and the languages. It’s Mariah Carey. – Oh hey. – Yeah, she’s the Queen of Christmas. – Yeah. – Have you been naughty or nice this year? – Little bit of both. – Oh! – That’s standard. – That’s human, it’s human. – Miss, it’s Mariah Carey. – Whoa, hi! – Happy Holidays. – Happy Holidays. – Yes! – Oh my God, I’m on TV? – Yes, well you’re on the internet. – Oh wow. – Nowadays, it’s all the same! – Miss, it’s Mariah Carey, Happy Holidays. – Hi Mariah, I love you so much! – Oh, a hug? Oh, what about me? What about me, she has
eighteen number one’s, top female artist of all time, Spotify most downloaded single
on Christmas Eve last year, eleven million streams! – What do I say right now? I’m looking at Mariah Carey. – For a Christmas tree will
you finish singing these lyrics with us, are you ready? – Um, yes. – Okay, here we go, here we go, ♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas, ♪ ♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas, ♪ ♪ We wish you a Merry Christmas, and a? ♪ ♪ Happy New Year! ♪ – Yes, there you go!
– Yay! – There’s your tree and the
Glitter soundtrack is the star. Here’s your tree with Glitter on it. – Oh my gosh, Mariah handed me a tree. – Look at her butterfly ring. Yes, look at that. – I have two actually. – Oh, two, two! – Yeah, well I have, I
like butterflies and kinda. – Yeah, butterfly, yeah, yeah. – Yeah. – I’m just in awes right now. – She won’t shut up about
the fucking butterflies all day I’m telling you. – No, but it flies. Billy, it flies. It flies, Billy. – All right, Merry Christmas.
Merry, oh right flies. Yeah, it flies. – Miss, Happy Holidays it’s Mariah Carey. – (laughs) Hi! – Yes, Merry Christmas! – Merry Christmas! – Yes, for a dollar, finish
this Christmas song, you ready? – Okay, lets go. – Okay, ♪ Here comes Santa Claus, ♪ ♪ Here comes Santa Claus, right down. ♪ ♪ Santa Claus Way. ♪ – No, Lane! Lane! He lives on a Lane! – Miss, it’s Mariah Carey, Happy Holidays! – Happy Holidays. – My dreidel fell, damn you! – Miss, it’s Mariah Carey. – Oh hi! – Yes and it’s a yes! Merry Christmas! – [Group] Merry Christmas! – Yes, look at this Christmas puppy! What’s your favorite Mariah song? – Um, oh shit. – Oh, what is it? What is it, Joe? What is it?! What is it?! – I was just thinking (sings)
– What is it?! – No, that’s not a song! – Ladies, it’s Mariah Carey. It’s Mariah Carey. – Whoa, wait, what?
– Yeah, right here. – Oh, hi, oh, what? – Yes, happy holidays. – Hi!
– What, wait, what? – It’s Mariah Carey! – Hi!
– Huh? – We have mistletoe. – Mistletoe, will you guys
kiss under the mistletoe? – Yes.
– Uh. – Yes, ready? Yes, happy holidays! – Happy holidays! – Yes! Miss, it’s Mariah Carey. – Hi, Mariah Carey! – Yes, yes. We have to find. – I’m so happy. – We have to someone to kiss you. – Are we going to kiss? – No, not you and me! – Oh, who wants to kiss me? – We have to find someone. Let’s go! We have to find someone, will you kiss her under
the mistletoe, sir? – Please?
– Please? – I’m Spanish, I don’t speak English. – That’s okay, will you kiss
her under the mistletoe? Okay, we need someone else! We need someone and we need a stranger to kiss her. Will you kiss her under the mistletoe? Oh, he’s holding toilet paper! Yes! Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas! Miss, miss, it’s Mariah Carey. – Mariah, I love you so much. – Yes, yes, we have to find someone to kiss you under the mistletoe. Let’s find someone, let’s find someone. Can you move out of the way, please? – Kiss me under the mistletoe? – We’re bringing straight
people back for once! – I’m gay, I’m a lesbian! – You’re gay, oh God damn it! Lesbians, again! Oh, the tree broke! – Oh my God. – The tree broke. – Oh, help us with the tree. – Help us, someone help us with the tree. I got Mariah Carey here. – No, this is not okay. – No, Christmas is ruined! – No, no, no, no! We can’t have, never, no, no. – No, we’ve gotta put it back. – Okay, I can help if you. – Please help. – Okay, can you hold
this heart, what, this? – Okay, can, this heart emoji. – Okay.
– I don’t know how. – Hold on, let me, let me,
let me help. Let me help. – Oh, this is what happens when a Jew tries to celebrate Christmas. – No, but it’s okay, it’s
okay, this is for everyone. – Okay, look. – Can you please hold this emoji for me. – Yes, okay. – And let me see cause I don’t
usually this type of tree. What, what’s happening? – I don’t know if this is, I don’t know if we’re gonna be able to put this back together. – Let me see, I think, you know what? We can make it like a Charlie Brown Christmas tree type of thing. – Oh, yes! – And then we can take, make it two trees. – I love Peppermint Patty. – Well, don’t we all. – (laughs) Yes! – How about that? And it’s kind of a Hanukkah bush. – Oh my God! – Looks like a Hanukkah bush. – It’s a Hanukkah bush.
– Yes, okay. – Why don’t we hold it together. – Well, you don’t even have to cause now it’s free standing. – Oh, we’re just gonna leave it here? – Well, I think it’s a piece of art. – Oh, okay, let’s leave it. – Happy Hanukkah, New York! There you go! Jews, thank me later!